- All students who expect to graduate/post graduate from the Institute by the end of their academic year 2018-19, and are seeking employment may register (in online module) for campus placement. Note that placement registration is for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY. Registration is not a compulsion. Students who are not interested in placement are requested not to register.
- Only those students who have registered with the Placement are eligible to participate in the placement activities.
- Once the student registered, the presence of the student for the placement is mandatory. Failing to do so will not be allowed for next placement.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/updated information/shortlisted names etc. in the notice boards of Placement Office/website. Students must have their ID cards with them whenever they are attending the selection process.
- Students are expected to be punctual by being in time as per the notices and announcements. Late-comers for aptitude test/group discussion/interview may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Students should maintain discipline and convey ethical behavior throughout the placement process. Any student found cheating or violating the discipline rules set by the company or defaming the Institute name will be deregistered from the placement process for the rest of the academic year.
- Students must be formally dressed whenever they participate in any sort of interaction with a company. The Placement Office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the selection process, if their attire is unsatisfactory.
Boys – Formal dark pant with light shirt, neck tie (if possible) and formal shoes.
Girls – Churidar / Salwar / Shirt-Pant with overcoat and shoes
- The Placement Office strictly enforces ONE STUDENT, ONE JOB OFFER POLICY. Every student is bound to accept the job offer of a company, once selected, when the results are declared. Once student selected through on/off placement drive in company he/she shall not eligible to appear in next placement drive.
- If a student receives more than one offer owing to delays in the announcements of results by the recruiters, he/she is bound to accept the job whose results are declared earlier. If the results are declared on the same day, the student may choose from the offers in hand and inform the placement coordinator within 2 days of the announcement of the results.
- Students must submit the copy of the appointment order given by company to the placement cell.
- In case of any dispute related to placement activities; the decision of HEAD OF PLACEMENT/ PLACEMENT ADVISOR shall be final which should be referred to only Principal/ Managing Trustee for further justice/ modification.