Civil Engineering Department was established in 2008 offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral programs. The program offers various opportunities to explore the infrastructural development, Construction Management and structural knowledge. We always stressed to make students an excellent in the field of civil engineering and serve to society by their technical expertise. The department has designed different activities which provide a multitude of a platform for students to enhance their technical and industrial skills.
- To provide best Civil Engineering Technocrat to the construction industry and related emerging fields
- To engage the students in life-long learning through: achievement of graduate degrees, advanced research and/or continuous professional development.
- To prepare the students to face all the challenges to be face in the professional life.
- Site supervision at Construction place to apply the theoretical knowledge into real practical work.
- Survey the various ground location using latest technology/ instruments like Total Station, Theodolite, GPS, GIS and Remote Sensing.
- Prepare layout and Drawing of various construction sites.
- Explore various construction activities like bridges, tunnels, culverts, siphon, factory construction etc