About the University
Sankalchand Patel University, Visnagar has been established as a statutory University under the Gujarat Private University Act in 2016. The University is founded by “Nootan Sarva Vidyalaya Kelavani Mandal (NSVKM)”, a charitable Trust on the vision of Shri Sankalchand Patel, a freedom fighter and social activist. The University is one of the fastest growing University in Gujarat creating its own space under the guidance Shri Prakash S. Patel, President of the University. It has been ranked among top 20 Universities of Gujarat by Gujarat State Institutional Ranking (GISRF) – 2019.
The courses offered by these faculties are rated highly by accreditation agencies, industry, business magazines and students. Academic excellence, Innovation and quality are the key driving forces on the campus which have translated the vision of the University institutions into reality. Today, the campus vibrates with not only world class curricular activities but also with myriad activities like Conferences, Conventions, Symposia, Conclaves, Workshops, Students’ Competitions, Cultural and Sport activities etc.
Embodying the principles of entrepreneurship, excellence and professionalism, it imparts top-class business education and has produced new generation leaders and managers over the years. The University believes in serious academic pursuit and encourages original ideas and challenging the status quo through innovation, curiosity and critical thinking to provide indigenous solutions to the national problems. The University also lay equal emphasis on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for all round development of its students.
Unique features of the University
- A lush green campus of more than 80 Acres of land
- Only University in North Gujarat offering Technical, Medical and Para-Medical courses
- MOU with Kansas State University, USA for students & faculty exchange and research programmes
- MOU with British Council, UK for training and developments of the students
- SSIP (Students Start-up and Innovation Policy) Cell sponsored by the State Government
- On campus Air-Conditioned Hostel facilities for students and accommodation for faculties
- Transport facilities for the students and faculties
- Value based and outcome based education system
- Excellent Sports facilities for the students and staff
- Linkages with industry for placement
- Scholarships for the students under various Government Schemes
- 500+ experienced faculties